Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Links in Mail don't work anymore

I subscribe to several email newsletters that have a summary with links to specific parts of the newsletter - anchor links in technical jargon. For those of you who are on Yahoo Groups, for instance, you're probably familiar to those. It makes reading easier: you check out the summary and click on the title of an interesting subject to jump directly to it - and you don't have to scroll down to it. Very useful with long texts.

Apple removed that feature from iOS starting at v8. It's a real shame.

Now Apple has -silently- removed that from Mail.app.

Clicking on a link does just nothing.

Mavericks removed QuickView for QuickTime files, and now that... Why does every update have to dumb down our computers? Why is that?

Was not particularly planning to go back to Outlook which I left when it was still called Entourage. Do I have to?

MBP 17" i7 2.66, Mac OS X (10.6.5), and a MBA 11"

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 10:52 AM

4 replies

Oct 21, 2015 1:13 PM in response to Pierre Haberer

my mail and all different passw are messed up for passed week for no reason had to reset... now with 10.11.1 there is not a mail connect.

I am not a beta tester and fuckkkkkklkkkkking pissssed you cant get it right.... I own a .5 ton of apple stock long 2 digit and this is not turning out to be that great of a company anylonger! Timmy is a great business man and no one can fill Steve's shoes;but what happened to the pride apple used to take in software and hardware... now its like frig it, just put it out there and the lemmings will fix it for us with bug reports...

I feel like selling all apple but wont... God i am ****** though...If we met people who are working at apple, you are no longer in awe.... youre like frig man... what are you guys thinking sending out shxt work and playing in the game room or suntanning or ..... apple employees should be ashamed and start falling from the grace they thought would last for ever!

Links in Mail don't work anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.