Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated iPhone 6 to ios 9.0.2 iMessage working but delivered message not appearing at the bottom of the iMessage ?? Help??

I updated my iPhone 6 to the latest software iOS 9.0.2 since the update I sent iMessages to people and the delivered sign doesn't appear but everyone im texting are actually receiving the iMessages I just don't have any confirmation at my end?? Is this a problem with the update?? People who have updated to latest software are showing with a delivered sign however some are not showing at all but it will then appear a while after the conversation. Very annoying as I don't know if my iMessages are actually been received!

Help!!

Kind regards

Amy

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 11:45 AM

There are no replies.

Updated iPhone 6 to ios 9.0.2 iMessage working but delivered message not appearing at the bottom of the iMessage ?? Help??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.