Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Internet issues after uploading IOS 9 on iPad 4th gen

After loading IOS 9.0.2 on my iPad 4th gen/32GB, I noticed issues with Safari and Google using WiFi. Sites take a long time to load or constantly reload. Receive this message: A problem occurred with this website and so it was reloaded. Sites will disappear and I receive a faded desk top screen. Also have issues typing in the search bars with delayed keystrokes.I took it into the Apple store and they did a quick restore (which didn't help) and also sent me an article on how to reset it to factory settings, but not sure I want to try this. The techs mentioned that there have been some issues after downloading IOS 9, but no fix per say on my issue. Interested to hear if anyone else had had issues connecting or staying connected to the Internet after downloading IOS 9.

iPad, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:38 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 12:49 PM in response to Akchk15

I have noticed the same thing.

Another anomaly is streaming via Airplay and Safari to my Apple TV, the video stream is jerky and frames are out of sync. This happens both on my aging iPad2 and my new iPhone 6s which are both on iOS9.0.2.

My sisters iPad Mini which is also using iOS 9.0.2 has the same problem using Chrome as the browser so it isn't specific to the Safari app but a streaming issue after the update.

Internet issues after uploading IOS 9 on iPad 4th gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.