Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I share complete iCloud Photos Library with others

My wife and I both have iMacs running OS 10.11. We each have an iPhone 6 and an iPad Air 2 running iOS 9.0.2. I've recently converted our Aperture Library to Photos and have uploaded the entire Library (103 GB) to iCloud and is shared with my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2. I know I can share individual photos and/or albums but I want to share the entire Library with her. How can I do that or is it even possible?

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:24 PM

I know I can share individual photos and/or albums but I want to share the entire Library with her. How can I do that or is it even possible?

To share the complete iCloud Photo Library you would have to share your AppleID.

Sharing the iCloud Photo Library wth different AppleIDs is not supported.

She could browse your iCloud Photo Library however using the the Photos.app on www.icloud.com, if you trust her with your AppleID. All your photos are accessible using the web interface, if someone signs in with your AppleID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2015 12:24 PM in response to terryc45

I know I can share individual photos and/or albums but I want to share the entire Library with her. How can I do that or is it even possible?

To share the complete iCloud Photo Library you would have to share your AppleID.

Sharing the iCloud Photo Library wth different AppleIDs is not supported.

She could browse your iCloud Photo Library however using the the Photos.app on www.icloud.com, if you trust her with your AppleID. All your photos are accessible using the web interface, if someone signs in with your AppleID.

How do I share complete iCloud Photos Library with others

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.