Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to copy my apps from my Ipad mini 3 to itunes by using "transfer purchases" option. Please help me.

As seen in Redownload or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer - Apple Support . It is not working with apps, rest all the videos and podcasts are getting transfered but the apps are not getting copied, please help !

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11), null

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:04 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 1:16 PM in response to shaswatpatidar

Is your iPad on iOS 9 ? If it is then a new developer function may be why :

The store and operating system optimize the installation of iOS, tvOS, and watchOS apps by tailoring app delivery to the capabilities of the user’s particular device, with minimal footprint. This optimization, called app thinning, lets you create apps that use the most device features, occupy minimum disk space, and accommodate future updates that can be applied by Apple. Faster downloads and more space for other apps and content provides a better user experience.

e.g. the complete app may not be on the iPad, only what is required for the iPad (not sure the above has been implemented yet, but I assume that it's the reason).

You will need to redownload the apps directly on your computer's iTunes

I am not able to copy my apps from my Ipad mini 3 to itunes by using "transfer purchases" option. Please help me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.