Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New Time Capsule, Different Network Diagram in Air Port Utility

I replaced my old AirPort Time Capsule with a new unit today, mostly to take advantage of my upgraded Internet connection (1 gbps down, 250 mbps up). My old network included an old AirPort Time Capsule (flat model) as the primary router with a new AirPort Extreme as a network extender. In the Air Port Utility, the network map showed the Internet on top, my AirPort Time Capsule in the middle, and the range extending AirPort Extreme on the bottom.

After replacing Time Capsules, the network diagram is very different (see below). Is this correct? Is there something I should do differently?User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 1:11 PM

Today it looks like that.. tomorrow it will rearrange itself and look different.. I would not worry about it.. the extreme is correctly shown with wireless connection.. nothing else really much matters.

There is nothing you can do to fix it.. it is purely Apple.. !!

1 reply

New Time Capsule, Different Network Diagram in Air Port Utility

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.