Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why can't i download a purchased song on my iPhone 6 plus now?

i have purchased songs and now I can not download them, help?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 12:32 PM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2015 12:56 PM in response to cbowman110

What happens when you try to download them ? If they are no longer in the store or if you've moved countries since buying them then you won't be able to redownload them. What you can redownload will show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app - if not everything show then check to see if you've hidden them : Hide and unhide purchases in iTunes or iBooks on your Mac or PC - Apple Support

Oct 14, 2015 9:30 AM in response to King_Penguin

they are showing in my purchased. I have downloaded them on my Mac but they will not download on my phone. It will start and i can see the progress in the downloading tab but then It stops and goes backache purchased tab and with the cloud and arrow symbol beside it. I have since purchased other songs and they have downloaded but I have 7 songs that will not download. I have not move countries or changed anything except ran the IOS updated but I am not sure if i purchased them before or after that.

Oct 15, 2015 12:10 AM in response to cbowman110

What have you tried to see if it gets them to download e.g.

- disconnecting and reconnecting to your network

- closing the iTunes Store app via the phone's taskbar

- soft-reset (i.e. a reboot) : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear and it would reboot

why can't i download a purchased song on my iPhone 6 plus now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.