Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove iOS9 install file?

Hi all,

I have an iPhone 4S 16GB and it currently says that I've run out of storage, which is a lie.

I was never asked permission from Apple to download the new iOS update to my phone and as a result I no longer have space. I've already gone to the Apple Store and asked this and they say there's no solution but I don't believe that. If there isn't one, it's because Apple doesn't want us to know about it.

So I need a way to completely remove the iOS9 install file to be able to use my phone decently again. If such a solution isn't offered I'm afraid I'll move to Android.

Cheers

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 2:21 PM

1 reply

Oct 27, 2015 8:07 AM in response to elbarletta

Hi, i am experiencing the same pb !

it has automatically removed some apps into my iphone in order to download its install file . (i have a screen capture)

and now i don't have any storage to re-install my apps

it is such an outrage to our freedom .. (if i want to keep running iOS 7 ... i must be able to)

Hey Steve why don't you come back from heaven, to tell your guys they are doing wrong !!

i don't know why social network is not dealing about that horrible thing right now !

good luck anyway, i hope you will find a solution

How to remove iOS9 install file?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.