Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod nano 6th gen Bluetooth

I'm hugely fond of my iPod Nano 6th generation- I like that it takes 16gb of music, and is clipped discretely on my lapel or inside pocket as I go about my day. the bigger size of the newer models seems a step back, and the shuffle seems a step down, not having a screen.

I dislike using my iPhone as a source of music- despite its huge memory I have the dread fear of 'flat battery'itis!

However, I now have the Apple Watch- and very lovely it is too- I see though that I could use it to control an iPod or iPhone for music.... but NOT my old Nano, has anyone tried any of the Bluetooth adaptors that would let me control the nano via the watch? Or should I just buy the newer Nano and all the associated palaver of needing a pocket and a sleeve or wallet or case and not leaving it on the table etc etc that I don't have to contend with using the 6th gen model? Or- does the shuffle have Bluetooth?

THanks!!

iPod nano (6th generation)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 2:16 PM

There are no replies.

iPod nano 6th gen Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.