Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 9.0.2/1/0 spotlight contacts problem and facebook pages.. whatsapp.... etc..

Hi, sorry for my english/////

In this case, i use iphone 6 plus, but i try iphone 6....

******************** *********************** Spotlight

-from version 6 fails, worldwide, in any cases, millions of reports and provided with contacts! always the same factor in common.

Today in version 9, 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 in I can not make a contact spothlight look good, not incredible? A stupi.. agenda item CONTACT?

As probe:

a) restore as new.

b) occur disabling the result of anything other than contacts and restart.

c) I did the opposite to point B, then reboot and I made the point b.

d) restore my copy version.

e) turned around to 0 again.

f) don't remeber 3 days probe all stupi... thinks....

Always the same, on the day goes sometimes good, sometimes bad. There are contacts found and others not, others who put the whole name to bring some results.

Most of the time I look for a contact is the same message, or a whatsapp thereof, or email the same but not the contact itself.

APPLE, ARE TALKING ABOUT AN AGENDA SEARCH IN APPLE ADDRESS STUPID !!!!! 6000 DEVELOPERS CAN NOT MAKE THIS YOU WORK?

******************** lock screen ********************

When is locked and the start button is pressed, you have a very annoying delay before version 9 was immediate.

******************** ******************** MAIL

-for God also the mail?

in version 8.4.1 it did not work well with IMAP own.

in either version 9

in the current version 9.0.2 seems to work.

APPLE AND UPDATE I'm afraid, you realize THAT GIVES USERS FEAR INCREASINGLY UPDATE ????

******************** ******************** Applications

-facebook pages notifiaciones not shown, there is no way to do it.

-whatsapp sometimes hangs, sometimes blanks higher values ​​of the screen as the signal and others.

SUGGESTIONS:

-THE Multitasking is awful, and totally un-practice, was much better before. NOW FULL SCREEN NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING !!!.

APPLE WITH MANY PROBLEMS BETWEEN upgrade and update whenever you look more like ANDROID ... is painful.

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 2:59 PM

There are no replies.

ios 9.0.2/1/0 spotlight contacts problem and facebook pages.. whatsapp.... etc..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.