Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still cannot share project to DVD

Still cannot share project to DVD. I tried the suggestions given to me when I asked last week. No luck. So I tried sharing an older project that I burned several times to DVD and this stopped at 66 too. (I did nothing new to this project, it has shared before just fine.) All say error -29

It does export just fine to my computer.

iMac

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:48 PM

5 replies

Oct 8, 2015 5:56 AM in response to DedeJean

DedeJean wrote:

Thank you Russ - I will try that later today and let you know how it works. What is confusing though, is why will an old project not share to DVD? I have not made any changes to it: I literally just pulled it up to see if it would share to DVD since that is the last thing I did with it a few months back.

Because by all appearances this has nothing to do with the content of your projects.

Follow Russ's suggestion and share a DVD using the Hard Drive as the device. This should create a disk image file and I bet it is going to succeed.

What appears to happen is that at the point the Create Disc utility is supposed to start and actually burn the disc, something is failing. Going to the hard drive bypasses this step, that is why I think it will succeed. You can then take the .img file that is created and burn as many copies as you like to dvd.

Still cannot share project to DVD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.