Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was wondering if the iphone 6 hot pink case has been permently removed?

I went into the Apple store today and saw that the hot pink case i currently have for my iphone 6 is no longer on the shelfs and i was a little disappointed because i really like the colour and wouldn't like to be caught if my current one gets wrecked and no be able to purchase another one. I'm not so keen on the new baby pink which is offered for the iphone 6S and would much rather purchase the hot pink one.

I also would like to ask why it was removed as an option because i see heaps of people with that colour which means it's quite a popular colour so why would it be removed? I just don't understand that and was wondering if anyone could help me?

Thanks,

Steph

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:17 PM

1 reply

Oct 7, 2015 6:50 PM in response to stephcatto

stephcatto wrote:

I went into the Apple store today and saw that the hot pink case i currently have for my iphone 6 is no longer on the shelfs and i was a little disappointed because i really like the colour and wouldn't like to be caught if my current one gets wrecked and no be able to purchase another one. I'm not so keen on the new baby pink which is offered for the iphone 6S and would much rather purchase the hot pink one.

What did the staff at the store tell you when you asked them?

I was wondering if the iphone 6 hot pink case has been permently removed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.