Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Font doesn't show up in pages

I have OS X El Capitan and created a font using an online program. I downloaded the font successfully, installed it to font book successfully, and then went into pages to type with it and scrolled down to "T"-- it wasn't there! I went to show fonts in the menu bar and am able to type with it if I click on the font in the show fonts box, but it is not in the bar with all of the fonts when you are just typing. Is there a way to fix this, get it into Pages?

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 5:41 PM

2 replies

Oct 7, 2015 5:55 PM in response to HarrisonMG

One thing to add is that I don't think it recognizes it as English because it doesn't have capital letters, and in font book I found a smart folder named English that has only the fonts in pages, so I am assuming that default pages uses that folder. I cannot drag the font into that folder. It also says that a warning or error is:

('name' table structure) but when checked says to remove the font which I do not want to do.

Font doesn't show up in pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.