Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logic pro x yosemite logging out

My late 2012 mini i7 with 16gb ram keeps logging me out when I'm in logic pro x.

This isn't happening with any other program - not DP snd not PT. Only logic.

I can't upgrade to El C because, well for starters, I don't like being a beta test. Also some of the software I use isn't compatible yet.

I've started the computer in safe mode and still the same problem. Here's what happens. I have a kvm switch connect only to the keyboard. When I switch from the logic machine 8 out of 10 times it logs me out. Basically it makes the machine unusable.

Any advice?

Posted on Oct 7, 2015 11:40 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 3:24 AM in response to emjay

LPX is highly unstable in El Capitan, trust me, stay away until OS X 10.11.1 and/or LPX's next update.

Here's what I'd do first, verify all connected drives, especially your system drive, have at least 15% of their total capacity left over as free space.

If that's fine, then get Preference Manager (free) from Digital Rebellion (dot com). Use it to trash LPX's preference files.

logic pro x yosemite logging out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.