Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Other devices losing wifi connection since upgrading to iPhone 6s plus

My wife and I just upgraded to the iPhone 6s plus and ever since setting them up on my home wifi my other devices are losing wifi connections. This is happening on both my iMac and her iPad mini. Everything is running the latest versions of software. Nothing else has changed and this did not happen until we bought and installed the new iPhones on our network.

I have tried unplugging and re-plugging my cable modem. This sometimes allows the item to connect, but eventually later in the day or next day it again drops connection.

We first discovered this even BEFORE we bought our iPhones when our son came to visit us and his laptop would not connect to our home network even though it always did before he bought HIS new iPhone. He also has an iPhone 6s Plus which was with him at the time.

There seems to be something from the iPhone 6s plus that is causing our home devices to lose connectivity.

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 6:10 AM

2 replies

Other devices losing wifi connection since upgrading to iPhone 6s plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.