Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

kindle app not working after 9.0.2 update

After updating my iPad to iOS 9.0.2 my Kindle app isn't working properly. It keeps losing its page every time you come out of the app, and its no longer syncing to my iPhone ?

iPhone 4

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 5:17 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 2:32 PM in response to sarahfromnorwich

Greetings sarahfromnorwich,

Thank you for posting this question to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad that you are a member and look forward to your continued participation! :-)

If the Kindle app on your iPad is no longer functioning as you have grown to expect, I suggest reading over and working through the steps in the attached article below.

If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

Please reply to let us know if these steps were useful to you in resolving this issue or to provide further information. We are here to help!

Cheers!

kindle app not working after 9.0.2 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.