Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ok here is my situation I actually pick up that iPhone6 and I struggle has then used his iCloud is blocked but I try to unlock it with the itunes application and elas I could have all the references the phone iphone 6 I submit you to help me to unloc

ok here is my situation I actually pick up that iPhone6 and I struggle has then used his iCloud is blocked but I try to unlock it with the itunes application and elas I could have all the references the phone iphone 6 I submit you to help me to unlock:
SERIAL NUMBER: C3******5MN
MEID: ***********
IMEI: **********
ICCID: 8922503211811142993
iOS9 VERSION
My problem lies in the restoration as brand new out of the store so that you can use with my ID and my password.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6, iOS 9, null

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 5:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 5:36 AM

Please help me

4 replies

Oct 8, 2015 5:36 AM in response to fabio89

If a second-hand iOS device has been 'Activation locked' then only the previous owner can unlock it, either by providing you with the account ID and password, or by removing it from his list of devices (as he should have done before selling it) - please see http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4515

If you are unable to contact him to do this then I'm afraid you will not be able to use the device - there is no other way of unlocking it at all. Apple cannot unlock it for you.

ok here is my situation I actually pick up that iPhone6 and I struggle has then used his iCloud is blocked but I try to unlock it with the itunes application and elas I could have all the references the phone iphone 6 I submit you to help me to unloc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.