Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There is no link to reset security questions in Icloud

On a PC -- In Icloud there is NO link option to reset security questions. The articles on resetting questions route me back to same screen without the link.

I'm trying to reset using Iphone 5C with current iOS, but when I select the link I only get the instruction page. clicking on all the links in the instructions either routes me back to the starting page and I start all over without sending a rescue email, or opens to a blank page.

Does anyone have an answer which does not involve paying for a support call?

Windows-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 6:43 AM

3 replies

Oct 8, 2015 10:22 AM in response to MrsQuack

I ended up making the call. It took several go rounds to locate a free call back with Apple. They did a reset and the screen reverted to offering new security questions.

Something I read in advance of the call - You need to make sure you have a verified Rescue email which is different than your log in / Apple ID email. and you have to have three security questions set up. I had two and while I had other email addresses listed, none were marked as Rescue. That may be something to ensure when setting up your account which may avoid future issues. My account was so old, that info wasn't there and had to be added.

There is no link to reset security questions in Icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.