Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Migrate calendar to new icloud account?

Hi Guys

I need to implement a new ical system at work and I need some advice.

Currently we have 2 macs in the office that run off my boss iCloud account, and his one at home has it as well. We are growing as a company and hiring more staff, who also need access to this work calender.

My boss is worried that this means more people are likely to see any personal information he has on there, and he is concerned personal info getting wiped or changed by someone.

So what I really need I guess is a way of setting up a new ical system that is dedicated just to work diary entries for these new computer accounts. There is a lot of information on his current account so is there any way of migrating it across to the new one, which all the new accounts can then use?

Hope this makes sense!

Thank you

Tony

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 7:08 AM

There are no replies.

Migrate calendar to new icloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.