Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i do not want cloud on iPad ios 9

How do I get IOS 9 to stop popping up as I write an email asking me to turn on Cloud location? Please, any ideas? Thanks.

iPad 2, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 10:56 AM

Why would you not want iCloud enabled? If iCloud is turned on and Find My iPhone is enabled, you stand some chance of getting you iPad back if it's lost. You also prevent anyone else from restoring it and activating it under their own ID. If you have multiple Apple devices, iCloud also lets you sync content between them.

However, you can turn off iCloud. Settings>iCloud, swipe to the bottom of the screen and tap "Sign Out".

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2015 10:56 AM in response to Arlene554

Why would you not want iCloud enabled? If iCloud is turned on and Find My iPhone is enabled, you stand some chance of getting you iPad back if it's lost. You also prevent anyone else from restoring it and activating it under their own ID. If you have multiple Apple devices, iCloud also lets you sync content between them.

However, you can turn off iCloud. Settings>iCloud, swipe to the bottom of the screen and tap "Sign Out".

i do not want cloud on iPad ios 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.