Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to escalate my issue and no one will help me. I was charged $700.00 on my MC and was denied the refund! unacceptable. I was also hung up on 3x by SR management.

I am shocked the way I was treated yesterday by three different senior managers. I was hung up on 3x. There were 10 charges in one day charged to my MasterCard that was not my ITunes account. I called ITunes and they denied my request to refund those charges. The best part was it wasn't even my ITUNES account. I couldn't verify it obviously so they didn't even tell me what the charges were. I am appalled at the way I have been treated as a customer for almost 10 years. I have bought many things on ITunes and have always paid. The one time I call with an issue and I am being treated like a criminal. There is over $700.00 of fees that have been charged to my credit card. Can someone that cares about customer service please help!

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 11:43 AM

We are all fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

If the charges weren't on your iTunes account then you should contact your card issuer, they should open a fraud case and be the people who deal with iTunes/Apple (and they should replace the card) - iTunes Support are only likely to deal directly with you if the purchases were done on your iTunes account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2015 11:43 AM in response to VoulaT

We are all fellow users here on these forums, not iTunes Support nor Apple.

If the charges weren't on your iTunes account then you should contact your card issuer, they should open a fraud case and be the people who deal with iTunes/Apple (and they should replace the card) - iTunes Support are only likely to deal directly with you if the purchases were done on your iTunes account.

I want to escalate my issue and no one will help me. I was charged $700.00 on my MC and was denied the refund! unacceptable. I was also hung up on 3x by SR management.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.