Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie theater asks to turn on iCloud though it is turned on.

iMovie theater asks to turn on iCloud though it is turned on. iMove worked fine with Yosemite but the issue exists since upgrading to El Capitan. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app but the issue persists. Is there a fix or update? Does Apple read these posts?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X El Capitan (10.11), null

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 9:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:56 PM

Hi,

Does Apple Read these posts ?

Broadly speaking, No.

The Hosts are employed by Apple but their monitoring is on troll like behaviour and bad language and other breaking of the Terms of Use.

People who have reached level 6 and above can post in the Lounge to access the Hosts more directly.

Level 2 and above can report posts and there is a selection of topics at this point.

Engineers and the like are not here.

Use the App feedback for that.

The Post has ended up in iChat (a community that deal with only iChat - although Messages apps questions also get posted here)

I will ask that your Thread (as there is now my reply as well) is moved to an iMovie area.

User uploaded file

9:56 p.m. Thursday; October 8, 2015

 iMac 2.5Ghz i5 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2015 1:56 PM in response to NM1R

Hi,

Does Apple Read these posts ?

Broadly speaking, No.

The Hosts are employed by Apple but their monitoring is on troll like behaviour and bad language and other breaking of the Terms of Use.

People who have reached level 6 and above can post in the Lounge to access the Hosts more directly.

Level 2 and above can report posts and there is a selection of topics at this point.

Engineers and the like are not here.

Use the App feedback for that.

The Post has ended up in iChat (a community that deal with only iChat - although Messages apps questions also get posted here)

I will ask that your Thread (as there is now my reply as well) is moved to an iMovie area.

User uploaded file

9:56 p.m. Thursday; October 8, 2015

 iMac 2.5Ghz i5 2011 (Mavericks 10.9)
 G4/1GhzDual MDD (Leopard 10.5.8)
 MacBookPro 2Gb (Snow Leopard 10.6.8)
 Mac OS X (10.6.8),
 Couple of iPhones and an iPad

iMovie theater asks to turn on iCloud though it is turned on.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.