Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot update my iPad to iOS Version 9.0.2

I have An iPad Mini 2 16GB Silver.

After The recent update of my iPad Mini 2 software to iOS 9.0.1, The Software Update Section shows an error stating, "Unable To Check For Update. An Error Occured While checking for a software update." I have Tried to Update My software many Times; but my iPad shows the same error everytime!

I have tried connecting to iTunes on My PC, but on The Summary Section, It shows, "Connect This iPad using a USB Cable in order to update or restore its software." Although I am Connected to WiFi, and I have Connected my iPad using the USB Cable, It shows the same error.

Kindly Help in Fixing this error and also to update my current Software iOS 9.0.1 to iOS 9.0.2.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:59 AM

3 replies

Oct 8, 2015 12:41 PM in response to ssp787723

Reset the iPad and try again to update while connected to your computer running iTunes. First make sure you have the latest version of iTunes which is 12.3. Then reset the iPad. Press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

Oct 8, 2015 2:28 PM in response to Rimagenda1

Sorry you're having problems with your iPad. My iPad Air is running iOS 9.0.2 just fine thank you. With no problems. Instead of just ranting I suggest you start a new question that gives a good title to a specific problem. Then in the body of the thread describe the problem in detail, tell us what steps you have tried so far to correct the problem, what happened, and what error messages you received.

I cannot update my iPad to iOS Version 9.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.