Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Relax Melodies-Limited Offer version for $9.99

Has anyone purchased the limited offer version of Relaxed Memories and been successful in downloading it to your iPad and iPod Touch? I signed up a few days ago, and they gave me instructions to go into Settings, the Relaxed Memories app, click on it, and an iCloud app with arrow should appear. No iCloud app with arrow appears. I've contacted the app developer and they promised to give me instructions, but 2 days has already passed. All they've said is remove their apps from all devices and instructions will follow within a day...Not sure what I should do next wait, investigate if I've done something incomplete on my devices, or ask for a refund. I love what it offers but upgrading from the free to the limited offer access version is not easy as pie.

Mac desktop-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 9:37 AM

5 replies

Oct 8, 2015 9:53 AM in response to Macaroni2

Howdy Macaroni

I can find no App called "Relaxed Memories" - the closest I can find is "Relax Melodies: Sleep zen sounds & white noise for meditation, yoga and baby relaxation" > https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/relax-melodies-sleep-zen-sounds/id314498713?mt=8

If this is the one, on that page is a Support link below the description that leads here > http://support.ipnossoft.com/home

If you are waiting for them, whoever they are, and they have not responded to your initial contact - do it over again is my best advice.

Out of curiosity, have you upgraded your devices to iOS 9? It may be possible that they are having issues of compatibility.

Oct 8, 2015 11:32 AM in response to Macaroni2

Thank you for your prompt response...you are right, it is Relax Melodies...not Relax Memories.

When you go into the app which I downloaded for free, there is an offer down below the screen that offers up the "Limited Offer" access for Relax Memories for $9.99...I clicked on it on my iPod Touch several days ago. Paid the amount via my iTunes account and waited for download/upgrade instructions...when nothing happened I contacted the company to inquiry about downloading the upgrade...they gave me instructions which I mentioned above. Again, no iCloud with arrow for downloading the upgrade. I'm wondering if I'm somewhere in the wrong...missing something somewhere or what?

I have checked the software to ensure I'm in the latest and greatest. My iPod Touch is on software iOS 9.0.2. I'm at a loss as to why this is such a complicated feat and I'm embarrassed I have to continue to ask for help from the community support group. I'm still waiting for ipnosoft to assist. Disappointing and maybe I have to resign myself for a refund and the "free" app. But, they did say to remove the app from all my devices(which means iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad) and wait for further instructions. Which is where I'm at presently.

Oct 8, 2015 11:48 AM in response to Macaroni2

You're welcome. Easy mistake.

Looks like you have done everything right - it is human nature for most folks to think first about their own device or service as the problem, when the simplest explanation is that the software is not playing nice with iOS 9.

Your only recourse is to wait - or somehow try to light a fire under their... feet 😉

My guess is that the ipnosoft developer may be having some difficulty solving HIS problem fixing the issue in the Developers Forum

best advice is plain ole ZEN - sit quietly, think of your breath gently blowing a feather off of your palm.... 👿 .... waiting

Relax Melodies-Limited Offer version for $9.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.