Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Do I Download My iPhoto Library?

I hate having my videos have to load up on my device so I no longer want to use iPhoto Library on my iPhone. How do I download my 1600 pictures and videos back to my device?

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 10:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 11:29 AM in response to rockrich168

See the information below from Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

How do I turn off iCloud Photo Library on just one device?

To turn off iCloud Photo Library for a single iOS device, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos and turn off iCloud Photo Library.

To turn off iCloud Photo Library for a single Mac, go to System Preferences > iCloud > Options next to Photos, then deselect iCloud Photo Library.

If you have Optimize Storage turned on, you might not have all of your original photos and videos on your device. To download the original photos and videos on your iOS device, go to Settings > iCloud > Photos and select Download and Keep Originals. On your Mac, open Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then select Download Originals to this Mac. Then you can turn iCloud Photo Library off. You can also select the photos and videos that you want to download from iCloud.com.

How Do I Download My iPhoto Library?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.