Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4S downgrade from iOS9

I unfortunately upgrade ti iOS9. Then iTunes 12.2, 12.3 becomes a request; but these versions no longer support XP, the old PC where Iphone data are managed.

Downgrade is a nightmare: 3194 errors that seams impossible to solve

Apple working to make all XP out of date and push towards seven or 8... seems the situation. Unacceptable

This said: who have a solution? Relevant downgrade version seems iPhone4,1_8.4.1_12H321_Restore.ipsw

All what is possible from the device itself: erasing data... was done. But iOS9 remains

I'm surprised to see so few people gavingthe same issues: iPhone 4, 5 should get it. For those who haven't upgraded to iOS9: avoid!

Thanks in advance

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:43 AM

The solution is to install iTunes 12.1.3. Clickherefor download links.

(134628)

2 replies

Oct 9, 2015 5:04 AM in response to Niel

Thanks I saw it just before your answer; do think it's the right solution. Not working yesterday, Seems different today...

In between many changes in XP (as it's a problem between both softwares) and... new problems as it may happen

Many thanks anyway

Of course no value in upgrading iOS for all in this situation, and a, enormous mistake with Apple saying that 12.2... are XP compatible

iphone 4S downgrade from iOS9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.