Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6plus doesn't start after reset. Just the Apple on the screen. what can i do?

Read question on top:D

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 12:38 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 2:00 PM in response to danielfromaachen

My iphone had this problem. I left if overnight and it seemed to resolve, so today it seemed to be working fine....

Then I added passcode and touch print... then it has done the cycling between slide to upgrade message, at least then it responds to sliding which it did not yesterday... then wants ID, then it goes to download screen - apple symbol and line.. after grey bit grows to 3mm it locks and turns itself off.

This really is apalling......

Phil

Iphone 6plus doesn't start after reset. Just the Apple on the screen. what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.