Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 Microphone

Hello,

I have recently been having problems with m almost brand new Iphone 6 microphone.

My phone is 3 months old, and my problem started this towards the end of September, i first noticed the problem when i was on the phone to someone and they said that they couldn't hear me, but i thought nothing of it, then during that same week i was trying to record some videos for my college course and when i played the videos there was no sound, just a weird almost fizzy sound. so i then told my father, he then tried to call me and that's when we noticed that the microphone definitely wasn't working. But the odd thing is when on a call, if i turn my speaker phone on the person on the call could hear me find.

so skip forward a few weeks to now 08/10/2015 and my phone is in the repair shop (Virgin Media) my father gets a call saying that they cannot reapir the phone under the warranty because it has a slight bend but they can fix it if i pay £285.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any solutions?

Thanks

Robert Tomlinson

iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:17 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone 6 Microphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.