Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alchemy library big bug

Guys, i need your help. When i upgrade to the Logic Pro X 10.2, i like all of you, got Alchemy instrument. It has been downloaded and installed. When i opened Alchemy at first time it shows that it is refreshing his library. Ok. But after one hour it still remained "refreshing library". The presets window was empty, so i couldn't use anything from Alchemy. I came out from Logic, reboot my mac, open Logic again and open Alchemy once more. No changes. It still shows me that he refreshening his library. OK! I decided delete Logic with all his stuff and download it from scratch. I imagine my surprise when I opened Alchemy and saw the same thing! It has passed a lot of time but i still don't understand what is wrong and why it still doesn't work! Can you help me guys?

Logic Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 2:13 PM

2 replies

Oct 9, 2015 5:59 AM in response to ibananov

Cancel the refresh/update - and then choose Refresh from the menu - don't delete Logic - this is just Alchemy having trouble cataloging it's own library. But it fixes if you cancel it's initial "refresh" and then start it again. Please note- searches in the search bar will dim out "unrelated" voices- it looks like they aren't loaded- but they are -they just don't relate to your search.

Alchemy library big bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.