Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Actually my mac mail is not working with Yahoo and Comcast account, which was configured earlier and both were working fine. I have deleted the mail folder from system library, deleted both email account, deleted plist, changed password for both acco

Actually my mac mail is not working with Yahoo and Comcast account, which was configured earlier and both were working fine. I have deleted the mail folder from system library, deleted both email account, deleted plist, changed password for both account etc. but its still not working. I tried to download Thunderbirds on Mac and its working perfectly. Whenever i try to open the Mac mail then it gives me an option to import all emails and once i click on import then it gives me all old email and settings as well. Right now I'm confused why this old settings and data is fetching it have deleted earlier. This is the cause that I'm not able to use my both email accounts.

I would like to know the cause of this Issue on Mac mail.

Thanks and Regards,

Nandan Upadhyay

New Delhi, India

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:37 PM

There are no replies.

Actually my mac mail is not working with Yahoo and Comcast account, which was configured earlier and both were working fine. I have deleted the mail folder from system library, deleted both email account, deleted plist, changed password for both acco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.