Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magic mouse do not work

i just bought a magic mouse to my Macbook PRO, but I can't connect it. I turned on the mouse (it blinks green) and turned on bluetooth on my computer, and it does not shows up when searching for it. I tried taking out the batteries and turning the mouse on and off a lot of times. I also searched for the mouse on mouse settings in 'System Preference'. What do I do now?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 1:27 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 3:38 PM in response to linafra

It should not blink green. If you put in the recommended batteries, close the security plate, press the tiny switch to the right of the laser upwards, the mouse should show a steady green light. If it blinks you have poorly fitting batteries or soiled contacts. If you bought a new mouse and put in new batteries (Energiser, Eneloop, Duracell or Apple) you should not have soiled contact points.

Once you have all these matters correctly established and you still cannot connect, then you have to examine the bluetooth settings. Study these Apple notes.

Bluetooth: How to set up your Apple Wireless Mouse or Magic Trackpad - Apple Support

Magic mouse do not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.