Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus ios 9.0.2 Crashes

So... here's the deal: my iPhone 6 Plus (ios 9.0.2) has intermittent issues.

When it's in a bad mood: I open an app... any app.. Facebook, Safari, Chrome, Find Friends, Mail you name it... it'll start the app and go to black screen or right back to the main screen. Then, bluetooth indicator flashes (a reset of bluetooth, I'm guessing). Sometimes, I'll open an app and the screen will go to gray... hesitate for a while and go to main screen. Bluetooth may or may not flash. Then, of course, othertimes, I try to open an app and it'll just reset with Apple logo.

I've restored the phone with backup... I've reset network settings... I've restored the phone with fresh install... I've refreshed the phone hardwired to iTunes using that version of the ios...

I usually have to do a manual reset of the phone to get it to stabilize. Then, when I change locations (maybe I'm going from my house to the car or from my car to work) and it starts acting up again. As I'm typing this, my phone buzzed indicating I just got an email... I press the home button... nothing. Press the side power button... nothing... have to do a reset to get it to turn on. I'm at frustration factor 10!

I've seen some folks with similar problems but it seems to be one app or another bur for me it seems to be anything at all once my iPhone gets in that temperamental mood. Oh, by the way, I've deleted the apps I can delete and reinstalled them as well... to no avail.

Yes, I know... ios 9.1 is due sometime... but no date as of yet... any other suggestions would be appreciated.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 3:32 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 Plus ios 9.0.2 Crashes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.