Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't transfer my playlists from ipod to itunes?

Awhile ago I had done the update for the newest iTunes 12.3.0.44, and now I actually got my computer out to sync my ipod (obviously I don't do that often I guess)...but I realized that after itunes had updated, it lost half of my best playlists!! However, they are still on my ipod and don't erase when I sync it, so I went to export it into my library as I always have, but now that option no longer is there? I can't find export for devices at all!! I've tried backing up and resyncing and transferring music/apps/whatever my comp didn't have, to no avail. I cannot get my favorite playlists to be on my computer. They have hundreds of songs each, so it would be really, really sucky to have to put them together by hand, since it's like 5 playlists of hundreds of songs :/ Does anyone happen to know where the transferring option has vanished to? This really ***** that they weren't in my file explorer itunes folder like the others, which is really odd, I had exported copies there before....but I did also upgrade to Windows 10, so I'm not entirely up to speed on my new computer layout either....

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 2:19 PM

There are no replies.

I can't transfer my playlists from ipod to itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.