Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

some songs uploaded to icloud with itunes match will not play on my iphone 3gs (device loads song and then skips it)

Many of the songs I have uploaded to icloud via Itunes match wont play on my iphone. My computer (windows 7) can stream the songs just fine from the icloud, but when i attempt to play the corresponding song on my iphone it loads for 1-2 seconds and then continues to skip through till it finds a song it can load. The funny thing is some of these songs i have selected to be transfered over to the iphone so they should be able to play without the cloud, however they are still skipped.

When I connect the device to itunes i can look at the properties of the songs in question. In the files tab it says "cloud status ineligible". However when I look at the properties of the songs in the itunes music library under the files tab it says "cloud status uploaded". The format should be fine at 256kbps, and 44.1 khz.

Anyone else experiencing this, or have found a solution to it? I have had this issue since i started using itunes match about a year ago, however have never managed to find a solution to the problem.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 3:34 PM

There are no replies.

some songs uploaded to icloud with itunes match will not play on my iphone 3gs (device loads song and then skips it)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.