Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music Stopped Working Midday

I was listening to music like I do most days. I decided to purchase a new album. The purchase didn't happen even though I logged in, verified my cc info, and clicked purchase. "Weird," I thought. Then I switched to a new album, one I had already purchased 4 years ago and listen to frequently, and it played the first song, then skipped all the others. mmmmkay...

I've uninstalled Quicktime and iTunes and reinstalled with worse results. Now it's not playing anything. I've made no changes to my PC recently. It has to do with the album purchase failing because that's when the trouble started. Any idea what's going on?

I'm on Windows 10 btw.

When I click on an album or press play, the sound icon (to the left of each song in an album list) just skips from one song to the next, sitting at each song for about half a second or so, playing nothing.

PC-OTHER, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 3:39 PM

1 reply

Music Stopped Working Midday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.