Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to put info from a Yelp listing into my contacts?

I just looked up a dentist, and I wanted to put his contact info into my iPhone contacts, and my god, I couldn't believe what a baffling ordeal it was! I kept looking for some option to just drop the info in there automatically, but it kept opening Maps, or the Phone, or the App Store (even though I already have the Yelp app). I finally gave up on that, and just started trying to copy and paste the info, and that's when I discovered how difficult it is to select text. It kept selecting one word of the address, and then when I tried to expand those little selection bookends outward, I'd lose my selection entirely and it would jump down to a different line of text. Is this a bug or something? I really wish that there was a way to select text like you can do in OSX.

If someone could explain how to do this, I'd really appreciate it. Even if you could just give me some tips on selecting text, I'd be happy.

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 4:09 PM

There are no replies.

Is there any way to put info from a Yelp listing into my contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.