Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus Sounds issue

I actually have two issues:

The first is my texting tones. I have paid for ad downloaded some different text alert sounds, and I have a default one set, and some others special sounds so I know who is texting.

Since the IOS9.x.x Update, whenever I get a text I just get a long "Dinggggg" sound. The only time my selected sound plays when I receive a message is when I am in the messages app.

The other issue is also in messages. After I send a message,, if I move or do something with the phone, I get this weird gray bar in the typing window, with a 0:00 at the right side of it. I can still type a message, but this gray bar blocks it so I cannot see what I am typing. I have tried everything, and I cannot get this gray bar to go away.I have attached a picture of what it looks like.....

The only other thing I have done is uninstall and reinstall Itunes on my PC. IT wasn't letting me sync, so I un/re- installed.it.

User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 4:39 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 Plus Sounds issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.