Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match Broke in Windows 10

I have Windows 10, I have iTunes, I have a problem... iTunes Match does not seem to want to work in iTunes when it comes to Windows 10.

I have tried running iTunes under compatibility mode (Windows 7) as well as trying it under Administrator Mode, and all cases the password is taken, the verification spins, the button becomes gray, and nothing happens.

I have tried it in safe mode with networking, and as a straight Super Admin, and there are no differences in the options. I would like to say that I have high hopes in this being resolved, but I can't seem to find anyone with either the same issue currently, or a resolution in

Windows 10, Asus , 2TB HD, 3GB Video, 32GB Ram

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 6:04 PM

1 reply

Dec 20, 2015 7:57 AM in response to Cyberpawz

I spent best part of 90 mins with a lovely lady from Apple support on the phone to try and solve this very problem with Windows 10. Unfortunately, she was unable to find a solution for me despite her best efforts. She's referred it to a technical team and she'll call me back in a couple of days. If they have a solution I will post it.

iTunes Match Broke in Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.