Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The title of my podcast does not appear on the itunes page or feed?

My podcast feed is not showing the title on iTuneshttps://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/mission-marketplace-podcast/id1023488937.

I use Wordpress and Powerpress in there but I'm not sure whats going on. It's not coming through the feed eitherhttp://www.affiliatemission.com/feed/podcast/, even though I have it set in the "Podcast Channel".

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 11:47 AM

The title is present in the feed and when subscribing in iTunes. Did you change it since the last update on October 4th? (which does show in the Store)? If you changed it in the last couple of days then it's probably just a question of waiting for the Store to update.

The only other thing I can think of is that the title includes numbered character entitites:

Missions and Marketplace Podcast: Online Business | Marketing | Finance| Lifestyle

which should render as

Missions and Marketplace Podcast: Online Business | Marketing | Finance| Lifestyle

I wouldn't have thought that this would present a problem but if it fails to update by the next time you post an episode I should try removing the numbered entitites and replacing the colon directly with a colon and replacing the | with a dash. (Wordpress may be substituting the codes anyway, but if there's a problem with this it's likely to be the |).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2015 11:47 AM in response to pwillissr

The title is present in the feed and when subscribing in iTunes. Did you change it since the last update on October 4th? (which does show in the Store)? If you changed it in the last couple of days then it's probably just a question of waiting for the Store to update.

The only other thing I can think of is that the title includes numbered character entitites:

which should render as

I wouldn't have thought that this would present a problem but if it fails to update by the next time you post an episode I should try removing the numbered entitites and replacing the colon directly with a colon and replacing the | with a dash. (Wordpress may be substituting the codes anyway, but if there's a problem with this it's likely to be the |).

The title of my podcast does not appear on the itunes page or feed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.