Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my mac OS X is 10.6.8, the only itunes I can use is 11.4 and cannot use 12.2.2 or 12.3. Itunes asked me to update my iphone 6 to IOS 9, and now my itunes does not recognize my phone. What should I do?

my mac OS X is 10.6.8, the only itunes I can use is 11.4 and cannot use 12.2.2 or 12.3. Itunes asked me to update my iphone 6 to IOS 9, and now my itunes does not recognize my phone. What should I do? Thanks!

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:03 PM

1 reply

Nov 7, 2015 8:56 PM in response to Espritdecorps

I have the same issue with my ipad. I wish I had never updated it because now I can't sync with my computer anymore. It should have given a warning because I updated the ipad through the computer it would have known what was going to happen.

That plus with every update the ipad gets slower and has more app crashes. They are either incompetent or crooks. Maybe both.

my mac OS X is 10.6.8, the only itunes I can use is 11.4 and cannot use 12.2.2 or 12.3. Itunes asked me to update my iphone 6 to IOS 9, and now my itunes does not recognize my phone. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.