Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Have a new iphone6S...been on the phone w/support for 2 hours. Trying to restore back to factory settings...didn't work...phone out of commission so I can't contact chat or phone support. Been without phone for almost 10 hours

have iPhone 6S. Multiple problems...been on phone with support for 2 hours...restoring factory settings thru iTunes...failed 6 times. Cannot contact support thru phone call or chat cuz this stinkin' phone has been TOTALLY out of commission for almost 10 hours! Tried to contact support thru my iPad but that didn't fly either. This is my 4th iPhone...never had these problems before! I'm SO frustrated. Please help!

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:47 PM

3 replies

Have a new iphone6S...been on the phone w/support for 2 hours. Trying to restore back to factory settings...didn't work...phone out of commission so I can't contact chat or phone support. Been without phone for almost 10 hours

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.