Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm not able to type the apple id verification code on my laptop(windows8). The code was sent to my iphone, but i can't find any place to type the code on my windows lap-top

I'm not able to type the 'apple id verification code' on my laptop(windows8).

The code was sent to my iphone, i can read it on my iphone, but i can't find the place to type the code on my windows lap-top

ICloud asks to 'type your password followed by the verification code shown on your other devices'. But iCloud is not activating

iPhone 5s, Windows 8

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2015 5:05 PM

Same thing happened to me.However I signed into my apple account on my Mac & the first screen from there showed boxes to type in the verification code.So I guess signing into your apple account on your pc laptop will solve the puzzle.

1 reply

i'm not able to type the apple id verification code on my laptop(windows8). The code was sent to my iphone, but i can't find any place to type the code on my windows lap-top

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.