Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer my iCloud backup from my old iPod 5th Generation to my new iPod 6th generation?

I went through the setup process for my new iPod, but when I tried to select a backup to restore from, it said "no backups available". but yet when I set up the iPod like normal, I can go to the iCloud option, and I SEE the backup I made on my old iPod, but I can't do anything with it other than delete it which obviously I don't want to do.

Someone please help. I had a few games I really loved and I'll be losing SO much progress on them if I have to start over, also I have made a couple in app purchases which I will have lost if I can't get this backup on my new iPod. I feel like I've tried just about everything.

iPod touch, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 9:01 PM

2 replies

How do I transfer my iCloud backup from my old iPod 5th Generation to my new iPod 6th generation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.