Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after i have installed ios 9.02 i had problems with LT3 connection, my iphone is slow, and recently the iphone has stopped working for a while. ios 9.02 *****

after i have installed ios 9.02 i had problems with LT3 connection, my iphone is slow, and recently the iphone has stopped working for a while. ios 9.02 *****

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 8:41 PM

1 reply

Oct 8, 2015 8:43 PM in response to NachoChn

Try the typical troubleshooting steps.

Turn the phone off and turn on.

Then try Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings (Will not delete data (pictures, texts, etc.)

If these don't work Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Contents and Settings. (Factory Restore, Deletes Everything)

You can attempt to restore from the backup (iCloud or iTunes)

If the backup brings the issue back, then you will have to restore again and Setup as New.

You can recover your contacts by logging in with the account they are tied to (iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, etc)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.