Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AppleID won't Unlock for Mobile

Hello, I am having issues with my appleid only on my iphone, everything works fine on PC. Basically I have not been able to access the internet, make calls, or send texts since the new iOS update disabled carrier services until it is installed. The problem is that for some reason it asks me to sign into iCloud to install the update. So I type my password in, then it says that my appleid is locked and I must verify my identity. I follow the steps, reset my password by email. Everything is good and I'm told that I can log into iCloud fine and that my appleid is now unlocked, but the same thing happens. I type in my new password, and it directs me to verify my identity because my appleid is locked. I "unlock" my appleid by following the steps and resetting my password.... 6 times. None of this works. I haven't been able to use my phone all day. I can log into icloud and manage my appleid perfectly fine, but when I try to login with my phone I am permanently locked out. I've tried to make a new apple id, but lo and behold, I have to sign into my old appleid to log into the new one... which is impossible.

Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

iOS 9.0.1, iPhone 5s

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 10:22 PM

There are no replies.

My AppleID won't Unlock for Mobile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.