Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i live in india and want to purchase iphone 6s from usa and want to ask that can i buy the international warranty seperately so that it can be applicable in india,but the question is can i get it or not?

please help me out here. i want to buy an iphone 6s from usa so can any of you guys tell me that can i purchase the international warranty so that warranty can also be applicable in india? if i can then how much is the warranty going to cost me?

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 2:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2015 12:30 PM

iPhones do not have an international warranty in the same way as computers. The warranty only applies in the country where you purchase it from. Service and repairs over the period have to be carried out in that country.

It is bound to be more expensive but if you want warranty and service you had best buy it in India and from a known and reliable store. Apple service in India leaves much to be desired.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2015 12:30 PM in response to lukyakki

iPhones do not have an international warranty in the same way as computers. The warranty only applies in the country where you purchase it from. Service and repairs over the period have to be carried out in that country.

It is bound to be more expensive but if you want warranty and service you had best buy it in India and from a known and reliable store. Apple service in India leaves much to be desired.

i live in india and want to purchase iphone 6s from usa and want to ask that can i buy the international warranty seperately so that it can be applicable in india,but the question is can i get it or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.