Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iMac 21.5" with ElCapitan. Using Office 365 Home. Trying to print or email a doc that was created as an excel file, saved as a pdf file. When I either try to print or attach it to an email it is a 1 pg. doc that is spread out over 4-6 pages. Help

I have a new iMac with OS X 10.11. I am using Office 365 Personal Subscription. In trying to email or print a document created in Excel & saved as xls & pdf files I am sometimes getting a pdf document which is my preferred email file attachment, that is now 4 to 6 pages. The 1 page document has been spread out over multiple pages. Can anybody help me figure this out. I am new to Apple computers except for iPads & iPhones. My daughter convinced me to come to the dark side & what a week it has been. I have a number of other questions I will be bringing to the forum but this is a pressing issue as I email a lot of documents for work in preferably pdf format.

pdf in Georgia

pretty darn frustrated

Posted on Oct 8, 2015 11:45 PM

There are no replies.

New iMac 21.5" with ElCapitan. Using Office 365 Home. Trying to print or email a doc that was created as an excel file, saved as a pdf file. When I either try to print or attach it to an email it is a 1 pg. doc that is spread out over 4-6 pages. Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.