Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What?! Suddenly low resolution on display with my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)

What is happening here? I'm working with my MacBookPro Retina 15" with an external 30" screen. But suddenly now when using is without my external screen, the resolution of my dear MacBook Pro looks så LOW in resolution?! Please look at the enclosed images of screenshots to see what it looks like? I do hope you know what I can do. It's from late 2013, and I'm very happy with it otherwise. Please help! Regards, Christina, Sweden

User uploaded file

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Serial Number>

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 12:09 AM

2 replies

Oct 19, 2015 1:53 PM in response to FatMac-MacPro

Unfortunately this does not help, no. It seems as if the low resolution goes on and off. Certain programs, such as InDesign for example can turn the low resolution on. As an art director who works with typography and photos in high resolution, this is not acceptable. The problem does not occur when I'm using an external screen though?

What?! Suddenly low resolution on display with my MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.