Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pages calendar and messages glitchy

Ever since the update on my iPad mini and iPhone 6 pages has been bouncing around when I try to edit closer to the bottom of the document. And it takes a while for the screen to respond. In calendar when I click on an event and try to edit it it will just close out. This doesn't happen every single time but a lot. Also I have found that calendar has created duplicates of only certain events. When I tried to delete them from my iPad it just duplicates them again. I deleted one event last night from the Mac and it seemed to work. The overall performance on the iPad mini is a lot slower. The overall performance on my iPhone 6 is fine. On my iPhone 6 the messenger will put an audio box in the text box every once in a while. I have to close the program out and reopen it for it to go away. I've tried to reboot the iPad and iPhone. I've done a clean install on the iPad and nothing seems to fix it.

iPad Mini, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 3:42 AM

There are no replies.

pages calendar and messages glitchy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.