Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting error uploading my excel spreadsheet

Lately, Numbers kept telling me it couldn't upload my spreadsheet for some reason.

This has been happening for days and I am getting annoyed by the message already. How do I upload my excel spreadsheet onto numbers?

acer aspire 4752-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 9, 2015 4:13 AM

7 replies

Oct 11, 2015 4:40 PM in response to Wayne Contello

The error message is as simple as

'Sorry, we couldn't upload your spreadsheet for some reason. Please try again.'.

There isn't any version for Numbers it is Numbers beta access via iCloud.com. I am getting this problem with on Windows XP (on HP Compaq PC) and Windows 7 (Acer Aspire 4752 notebook) environments.

I have imported and exported this excel files into Numbers before. And every since Apple release its new OS, everything went hair-wired.

I don't know what is so friendly about apple and its support. At the end of the day, I still have to get into the technical aspect to get things solve.

I keep getting error uploading my excel spreadsheet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.